Piranha Evo Plus 2017 hull, 760 cc Yamaha SuperJet. Worth money? Possible further improvements?

Hi,
I'm new to the forum, so if I added this post in the wrong place, then sorry. :D

I have been swimming on water scooters since my childhood. I always dreamed about jet ski with freestyle equipment. Unfortunately, they were too expensive for me.
A week ago I went to test this ski:

Piranhia EVO plus
Price 3.720€
Engine 760cc SJ
1x 48 Novi carb.

skuter1.jpgskute2.jpgskuter3.jpg

Generally raiding on this ski for me was a big pleasure and i feel well, I had my first backflip attempts:D. The ski works very well, there was no problem.

My question is, it is worth the money? Meaby it is better to buy something else in similar money? And if it's worth, then what is the next step. Which parts i should buy first?

Thanks a lot, if I buy it I'll probably do it.
I just found similar equipment on a double carburetor minoi 44mm, and with the exhalation of b-pipe. This one is cheaper, it costs € 3,000, but it has an older hull 2016. What do you think about it? It is more profitable? Then I will have 1000 € for upgrades.
30753047-E870-4EAD-8B51-FC8AB87A0EA3-2815-0000042172581B4D.jpegD3E8BDF8-0E4D-41EF-9A3B-20AAC610DA8D-2815-000004217B396542.jpeg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
That looks like a home made pfp pipe. Probably makes more power then a bpipe. Ask to ride them both and get the one you like.

Christian_83

Xscream
Both hulls are Polish build from Sylwek. Brand name Pirahna.
The first one, is the newer Evo hull.
The bottom white one is a Lenzi1 copy hull. In the lenzi there is a Pirahna PFP copy exhaust.

What pump does the setups have? the Evo looks like it has trim, were the bottom one dont.

I would aim for the Evo and upgrade with a pipe.

Somebody a couple hours from me was or is a piranha dealer or had a few. One showed up at my spot last summer. It ran like crap, but the build quality looked pretty good. A lot better than most of the junk I've seen. The guy got it for dirt cheap too. These hulls should be cheaper if not shipped to the usa

Somebody a couple hours from me was or is a piranha dealer or had a few. One showed up at my spot last summer. It ran like crap, but the build quality looked pretty good. A lot better than most of the junk I've seen. The guy got it for dirt cheap too. These hulls should be cheaper if not shipped to the usa
Where are you based ? Is there still some available or would you recommend . I was reading the piranha evo isn't meant to be to bad of a hull .

I'm in Sacramento ca but the guy that had a few evo and a couple freak hulls, was in Redding ca or there abouts. I saw him on facebook , as was a kid that bought a freak and is down in Modesto ca or there abouts. The one I rode was bought complete with a 62t motor , tnt pipe, dual 48s, rrp or kp pole , trim and maybe a mag pump for like 6k or something like that. I thought it was a deal. I think I saw dude advertising hulls on facebook.

Top Bottom