New Torrent Pump!

I have had the pleasure of running the first one of these and it is truly amazing the difference that the slight increased size makes. Even more bottom end hit well still pulling all the way to the top. I was able to finally flatwater flip my surf hull with a full 3 gallon fuel tank. Tested on the same set up back to back. Just swapping from 148 to 150. Totally a game changer for those hulls that can’t fit a 155.

Last edited:
some years ago, ski clinic was running a 150.
i'm sure every prop maker would be happy to drag you over the coals $$$$ for a specialty made prop.
its pretty easy to lathe down a larger prop.
my late friend henry rapheld just did it a few years ago for somebody.

Torrent can take care of you with that. Used 148 props can be modified for those looking to Go that route. Torrent has come up with some special tweaks for these props that really get the most out of the 150. If any one has any questions or is looking for one of these do not hesitate to reach out.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
The latest run of 150 Super Stock (SS) Torrents are in production now but going fast. Contact us for details at Torrentpumpsinfo@gmail.com

Torrent New Logo 2017 Final blue black.png

Thaks everyone who comented about them. We were waiting to officially release until they were close to being in stock again this year. hopefully well have some for Daytona, if not they will definitely be some there in the water. This pump was made specifically for surf and salt. It where our roots have been since 2005, and now you can plug and play your currrent pump shoe and trim system from your 144 setup into our latest 150 pump. Go big or go home, just in time for Daytona.

Last edited:
f6b1a8cc49c8a0b151b342970493ecce.jpg

Ninja 160

Www.showtimefreestyle.com

Any reviews on the 150 pumps and impellers?
I think there are a couple floating around now. I absolutely love mine. Had a couple guys on it in Daytona and everyone was amazed at how well the set up works. Because the 150 impeller receives torrent’s custom cuts and tweaks you end up with system that works harmoniously together.

Brian at torrent also hit the prop pitch right on. I described my riding style and boat setup and what I wanted to do. This almost felt like a fitting for a suit.

I watched one of my buddies go out and do 5 flatwater flips in a row on my Surf setup. He fell off on the 5th because he actually over rotated!

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Thanks for the kind words on our new 150. Josh is an amazing rider, but it goes to show what can be done with a surf ski set up with a few tweaks for flat riding. Plus Alec has this ski dialed in perfectly.

The additional volume of flow through the 150mm is key. Now you can have the 150 series performance in any hull while using your current parts. We can even convert some 148 impellers to work if changing from 148 to 150.

They fit any ski that takes a stock SuperJet style pump. No pump shoe changes required. Can use your existing trim. Check them out on Torrentpumps.net for more details.

Last edited:
Top Bottom