Looking for a flat water freestyle ski in so cal

Whats going on guys, i am looking for a entry level flat water ski in so cal. been on blaster and super jets forever, would like to make the change and try out the freestyle thing for a little. let me know what you guys have available

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
@Quinc

Quinc

Buy a Superjet

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
that thing does look pretty sick. could probably throw a built 760 in it and have no problems flipping it.. im built prretty slim lol, only 5'8 and about 140lb so i shouldnt have a problem
The whole 760 thing is over rated. Throw 180 or 210 psi at a 701, with some timing, and it will flip no problem

After you wear it out in a few seasons. Tear it down and 4 mil stroke it. Double the seat of the pants feel without all the wear and tear of the larger strokes. Although if your new. Like it sounds. A pumped up 701 is MORE than enough for at least 2 entire ride seasons.

Better hurry and buy that before someone else does. I almost traded him a squarenose and some cash

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I would prefer a RTR ski and would like to stay around the 10-15k

I'd entertain selling my -6 Carbon Fiber Superfreak Badass.
- XS 900, 10 mil Stroker
- Torrent 150 SS Pump w/ 5 rides since new
- Powerfactor Pipe
- OEM Electronics w/ MSD enhancer
- Mikuni 46's w/ PHP Intake Manifold and VF3 Reeds w/ 5 rides since new
- RRP Billet Pole and Steering
- Trust Trim, steering, & Reduction nozzles

I'd be firm at $18k though. Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

Last edited:
I'd entertain selling my -6 Carbon Fiber Superfreak Badass.
- XS 900, 10 mil Stroker
- Torrent 150 SS Pump w/ 5 rides since new
- Powerfactor Pipe
- OEM Electronics w/ MSD enhancer
- Mikuni 46's
- RRP Billet Pole and Steering
- Trust Trim, steering, & Reduction nozzles

I'd be firm at $18k though. Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Can you post a few pictures

Here is what I could find on my phone.

PM me if you're interested and serious. I'll give you my phone number and we can setup some time for you to see it and test ride if you like.
View attachment 428684
View attachment 428685
View attachment 428686
View attachment 428687
View attachment 428688

View attachment 428689
that is a beautiful ski, i will definetly keep in touch. i am interested.. i keep telling myself to not go over 15k but im starting to realize that might not be a option

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
If you jump on a 10mil short hull. Straight from a basic superjet. You are going to develop bad riding technique. Not the proper progression. Chasing a backflip will make you a worse rider. The jump in performance from a superjet to just a am short hull, is more than enough for at least 1 season. If you get on a 10 mil short from a 701 sj. You want even be able to go past half throttle for 10 hours.

If you jump on a 10mil short hull. Straight from a basic superjet. You are going to develop bad riding technique. Not the proper progression. Chasing a backflip will make you a worse rider. The jump in performance from a superjet to just a am short hull, is more than enough for at least 1 season. If you get on a 10 mil short from a 701 sj. You want even be able to go past half throttle for 10 hours.
I don’t exactly agree with that, people excel at different levels and have different goals in there riding.. I do believe there is stepping stones and make progression over time, I’m not here trying to backflip tomorrow.. I just want a good flat water ski that is small and can rip some cool tricks, I am a “smaller” guy as in only being 5’8 and about 140lbs so I don’t want a large ski, I love my SJ but being built like a 12year old makes it hard to throw things around.. exactly why I sold my 450’s and stay on a 150sx because it doesn’t wear me out as fast

Top Bottom