Joe Kenney loses hood. Does one more huge backflip anyway.

The last competition surf event that was held at pismo was around 2005 if I remember right. Pierre maxient was running a single on his. I saw the hood off. That was the year mcclugage broke an sxr in half. One idiot from our group kept riding in the comp area and the announcer had to tell him to GTFO more than once. That was before big power even existed

The last competition surf event that was held at pismo was around 2005 if I remember right. Pierre maxient was running a single on his. I saw the hood off. That was the year mcclugage broke an sxr in half. One idiot from our group kept riding in the comp area and the announcer had to tell him to GTFO more than once. That was before big power even existed
I wanna hear the story of mclugage breaking an sxr in half. Pony up or I promise I'll be mad for a couple hours. You have been warned buzz

I wanna hear the story of mclugage breaking an sxr in half. Pony up or I promise I'll be mad for a couple hours. You have been warned buzz
What more is there to tell. It didnt fall in half but it was totally cracked and leaking like I siv. It was some pretty big surf and everybody was beating their skis. I think Jerry brandon shattered his heal on a big backflip at that event. He was local so I saw him there a bunch of times. I've put my feet thru 2 sxr trays and spider web stress cracked an 04 pretty good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201002-185404_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201002-185404_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 35

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
what ever happen to Joe Kenny?

Last edited:
Top Bottom