For Trade Fx1 hull for square nose?

wydopen

onthepipe
Built an fx1 for my son and he would like to try a superjet and I would like a ski I can actually get my hands in the engine compartment. Super tight with stock pipe..

Fully reinforced with 1208 and carbon, external carbon nose piece, tom21? Front sponsons with extra chine removed, wide tray (padded back narrow with under padding), wide rails, pink foam and drain plugs in tray..will come with fx1 pump that has cutback stator and solas cutback prop, r&d scoop grate, stock ride plate, new pre 08 sj cable cut down slightly to work with quick steer nozzle, motor mounts and any other fx specific parts. Dual cooling plus stock siphon bilge.. Hood has been reinforced with top air intakes glassed over with cold fusion front hood hook..

ski was previously in progress of a 144 swap..I put it back to fit fx pump and I didn’t get inserts for pump tight enough to shoe. I siliconed pump in and it fixed the problem but this would be a great candidate for a 650 pump swap..appliance epoxy rattle can job but it actually looks decent. I made a build thread for it so you can see what I did to it..Would be interested in trading for a square hull and pump. Ski is titled as a wave blaster and hasn’t been registered since ‘07.

DylanS

Gorilla Smasher
Where are you located?
I have two SN hulls, one in beat up white and one that has a subpar black paint job that i was thinking of offloading.
shoot me a PM if interested
I have most parts including a 760 long block with pipe

Top Bottom