Finally An Aftermarket SJ Exhaust Hose! From Rad Dudes

This had been a long time coming but finally it's here. We have been waiting for the container to show up from Japan, and when we opened it we were rewarded with 5 bright colors of Silicone high temp exhaust tubes!!!!

Rad Dudes SuperJet and Aftermarket Hulls Exhaust Tube
Rad Dudes new five ply silicone exhaust hose from water box to bulkhead SuperJet, Rickter and all aftermarket hulls.
With the large demand of aftermarket hulls and the OEM Superjet exhaust hose being $197.49 from the dealer!!! Rad Dudes have designed and manufactured an Exhaust tube that is half the weight, can withstand twice the heat, and at less than half the price!!!

Only $95 for a true 5 Ply Silicone Exhaust tube and in 5 different colors.

http://www.raddudesfi.com/raddudesfi.com/Part_-_SJ_Exhaust_Tube.html

7uqequba.jpg

ume4ymuh.jpg

ysudyjyt.jpg

uhunybem.jpg

Thanks guys I knew people would be happy when they saw these. I was happy to be finally able to post about them! Waiting for this shipment felt like forever from Japan. Wish I could have had them at Daytona, but we will have them at WaveDaze next week on display.

By no means am I trying to be negative but is that just a black mamba that was sent out to Japan to be produced?

Theres only so much you can do to an oem or aftermarket exhaust hose to make it different they did that with they're first hose....., it comes in 5 different colors and is 5 ply, oh and it's almost half the price.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
By no means am I trying to be negative but is that just a black mamba that was sent out to Japan to be produced?

black mamba was a copy of the oem hose. This is a copy of the oem hose as well, but much better price.

With a new product like this we love feed back early. SO if anyone wants one to test ill do 5 black ones at a discounted price to anyone that will get it right in a ski and give feed back. PM me

I received mine yesterday and will have it in my ski for the weekend. At first glance it appears to be a good quality hose, I'll gladly provide you some feedback on how it holds up.

With a new product like this we love feed back early. SO if anyone wants one to test ill do 5 black ones at a discounted price to anyone that will get it right in a ski and give feed back. PM me

Ok got our 5 testers. Thanks guys.

Everyone else they are on our site and in stock ready to ship

Top Bottom