DIY Total loss or MSD TL upgrade box 270USD?

I don't care about performance gains :) I'm just tired of running a dull looking ebox.
I use a Krash ebox with kawi coil and selenoid.
1c4a24240a1ccb6eda6afa63983536c2.jpg
da3eb6d751380f1cfc9ee37d3b7fef37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Site Supporter
Anyone had luck with the kawa 1100 zeel? My wifes zxi1100 is having spark issues so thinking its time to upgrade. :)

I think somebody is already doing almost exactly that. You need a different zeeltronic and a different trigger though. To fire the coils independantly would require two triggers, and two ignition outputs. There are Zeeltronic models that can do that but the plain vanilla PDCIS-02T (or AO2T) only has one input and one output to batch fire.
i have a twin coils set up total loss Zee set up , on of the last that art (ET)was able to help make with California Freestyle. its the equivalent to the MSD total loss but easier to change the timing curve ( just plug in the hand held unit and change the points simple ) you get like 20 points compared to the MSD 5 point and don't have to pull the unit to flip switches. i run it on my Revolver with a dasa 1200 ninja and i can idle flip easy
00530EAF-C098-4959-8D28-9EA2A7D12599.jpeg

Attachments

• 8F0D1F7C-9131-4ED8-B8B6-ACB8777BEA28.jpeg
    8F0D1F7C-9131-4ED8-B8B6-ACB8777BEA28.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 74
i have a twin coils set up total loss Zee set up , on of the last that art (ET)was able to help make with California Freestyle. its the equivalent to the MSD total loss but easier to change the timing curve ( just plug in the hand held unit and change the points simple ) you get like 20 points compared to the MSD 5 point and don't have to pull the unit to flip switches. i run it on my Revolver with a dasa 1200 ninja and i can idle flip easy
View attachment 416272
Do you have wire diagram for your setup? My MSD TL box is bad can I just use this Zee to run my TL System?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N9750 發送

Do you do total loss dual coil setups like pictured above?
We do them here in California, unfortunately with the passing of Art (ET) we have had a slight hiccup in getting the vital parts for the system. We are working to fix this issue and help fill the void of MSD's discontinuation. We had quite a bit of interest at World Finals and even had some offers to help pickup manufacturing logistics for some parts.

Top Bottom