Cheap trailer

wydopen

onthepipe
Needed a trailer and seems like everyone wants an arm and a leg for everything these days..back in the day I got a dual zieman with a waveblaster that had a protec pipe in it for 600$...now people want 900$ for a rustbucket trailer with no title..

Found an old boat trailer for 100$..ended up adding pressure treated 2x6's for cross supports and decked it with 1" exterior plywood...covered it in indoor outdoor carpet..works perfect for 2 skis and the tote with plenty of room to spare...it's nice to have a platform to change/hang out on and could fit a few more skis on if I needed.. when I have to replace the carpet I will do it with turf..not running bunks right now but will probably make some with dowels in them so I can take them on and off easy...

Of course right after I built it a decent zieman popped up for 400$ but I'd rather have the flat deck...

trailer.JPG

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
If I had more real estate I would buy a boat trailer for the frame and build my own setup just like that. Problem in my 60’X100’ property with a house and detached garage on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom