Blowsion No good

Wifey ordered a jet lift beach cart website said was in stock.
Next morning they call say its not in stock its 3 weeks out.
We said Ok cancel the order Ill get one from Farrell Fab....were told order is cancelled.
Approx 3 weeks later get notified my card has been billed by Blowsion and a jetlift cart is alledgedly shipping to me?!?!
Wife calls Blowsion PISSED asking WTF they think they are doing charging us for an order that was canceled.......after the jackass on the phone decided not to listen my wife and repeatedly interrupt her. Wife tells him this is your problem you need to fix it and fix it now.
Whoever the guy was says he doesnt have to listen to her chew his ass and when she feels like being respectful she can call back...proceeded to hangup on her and then quit answering the phone.................
Not too surprised with their track record.
Sucks they put the wife through a bunch of BS though.
Credit card company is already getting it handled though!!!

Jetmaniac is one of the best in business as far as responses. Not sure what is up. Go to tje master parts page and post "need too order some stuff" Chris will most likely send you a PM. Of you list what you need. USPSwill probably be ri ging your doorbell befpre ypu can reply.
Ive also had good luck contacting him as well.
Ended up not needing the part so didnt place order but h8s communication was Great!!

John Dady

BLOWSION
We are certainly sorry to hear about Mr. Green and his wife’s experience. While it’s not for us to put blame on either party as to why the order was not correctly cancelled but rather for us to be able to expedite a remedy. Which we were able to do that evening and a call tag was issued for the outbound product. We do appreciate some decorum when speaking to our staff – Regards Scott (Blowsion).

Top Bottom