Best Jet-Ski Shoes

brapperdoodle

Site Supporter
The only thing I don’t like about them is the Velcro strap. It comes undone sometimes and really should have been a double Velcro or hook and loop so it couldn’t unstrap. It’s not bad though and you could easily just put a velcro strap around your ankle or something to keep it from opening up. My brother just cut his straps off haha

Last edited:
I've been riding for years in surf conditions only and as @headshock said, the Assics Aggressors have been the best and I did try many models. Lasting over two year of hard riding plus I wear aircast ankle braces within to prevent the ankle roll. I especially like the toe protection and thick sole. They do run 1 size small.

I am curious how thick is the Astral bottom Brapper Doodle doddle doo?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
I've been riding for years in surf conditions only and as @headshock said, the Assics Aggressors have been the best and I did try many models. Lasting over two year of hard riding plus I wear aircast ankle braces within to prevent the ankle roll. I especially like the toe protection and thick sole. They do run 1 size small.

I am curious how thick is the Astral bottom Brapper Doodle doddle doo?
Have broken my leg right above the ankle twice now.. What aircast ankle braces are you using?

Top Bottom