anti maskers thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Site Supporter
Ha. Let's get rid of the what did you build today fabricators thread too. And the ones asking what tv should I buy. I remember one guy had an interesting build thread going on here a few years back. A mod here poked fun at him until he finally gave up and left the site. I guess his own build wasn't getting enough attention. It definitely opened my eyes to what's important here.
Well you called me out on the “what tv l should buy” thread.Definitely “off topic” hornedogg.Point taken.
Seriously where or how do you define Off Topic threads? And should there be a line drawn?

Maybe open a new thread that only politics are allowed? Will that satisfy the masses here?

There is a little box top right. Just unsubscribe to the topic. It’s easy..

I used to help out on an old forum based website called FlyingCirkus.com we had a thread “political in nature” took about 97% of the mods time and a lot of folks got but hurt and would leave the site. We would shut it down, bring it back. It was a mess. I too moved on and the last time I checked in the only semi active thread was that one. Lost the entire mission of the site. “Flying model airplanes”
Guys that would drive days to spend a weekend flying model airplanes with another guy he only met on a computer screen. Party all night.. all to be lost.. even now my blood boils as the screen names slowly come back to me..
Gmoney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Kahuna

Administrator
There is a little box top right. Just unsubscribe to the topic. It’s easy..

I used to help out on an old forum based website called FlyingCirkus.com we had a thread “political in nature” took about 97% of the mods time and a lot of folks got but hurt and would leave the site. We would shut it down, bring it back. It was a mess. I too moved on and the last time I checked in the only semi active thread was that one. Lost the entire mission of the site. “Flying model airplanes”
Guys that would drive days to spend a weekend flying model airplanes with another guy he only met on a computer screen. Party all night.. all to be lost.. even now my blood boils as the screen names slowly come back to me..
Gmoney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This right here............

E350

Site Supporter
Sorry, my mistake, I meant to post in the anti-maskers had it right thread. I have a friend in the UK and there was a study showing that triple vaxed were four times more likely to contract the virus.

I would have deleted my post here if I knew how.

My point over in the other post is that Dr. Gold's predicted Antibody Dependent Enhancement is proving to happen.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Well you called me out on the “what tv l should buy” thread.Definitely “off topic” hornedogg.Point taken.
Seriously where or how do you define Off Topic threads? And should there be a line drawn?

Maybe open a new thread that only politics are allowed? Will that satisfy the masses here?
I don't care what you type as long as it's not hurting someone or making fun of their build skills. My point is to stop censoring people who have a different opinion than you just because you can. You democrat jetskiers need to own your vote and speak your mind. Politics are affecting us all right now so it's kinda hard not to talk about. Quit trying to police the forum. 'Forum' - 1.a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

bird

walking on water
Site Supporter
People Copying and Pasting unoriginal content is what's really killing online quality. I go online to see what my friends or like minded people are doing.

When people stop posting Jet ski Photos and go political, I delete them. I finally left FB because no one except baby photos and politics were in my feed.

All you guys posting non-stop garbage clearly are not working like the rest of us....

E350

Site Supporter
I go online to see what my friends or like minded people are doing.

It’s ok with me if you are not like minded with me.

Is it ok with you if I am not like minded with you?

Friend, clearly the scientific studies posted in the Anti Maskers Had it Roght thread is original content to you. And it is disturbing to you as it should be to all thinking people here.

E350

Site Supporter
"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

1 Corinthians 13:11, King James Bible

From richest country in S. America to poorest in one generation. Check out Venezuela:
(The promise of free healthcare, housing and food is what did it.)

1640313104858.png

. . .
1640313181574.png

We have choices to make in the U.S. which will determine whether or not any of us will ever be able to afford to jet ski.

The Anti-Maskers Had it Right thread and now this wonderful thread allow those who care about our Country to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom