SOLD All sold...

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I am cleaning out a bunch of skis I really don't need (because i have more coming lol).... I need to weed down 4 skis....
2018 Edge fr (red) $SOLD
2019 Edge fr (green) $16500......
2016 XFS SOLD

2018 Edge FR. red SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
701 with head (new ada head/domes installed)
b-pipe
charging msd
mag pump
rrp trim

2019 Edge FR green
big bore built by Ed Brazina back in the day 800ish cc with extra pistons, sleeves etc.
b-pipe
mag pump
trim

below are some of the pics, I have more if you want to text me... the Edge's are well used but still run great and look good... they both have very little time on them. Not looking for any trades really. I have 4 new hulls coming in and just see no reason to have these around. Lake tests are welcome with cash in hand.
Fort Worth, Texas
682 553 1447

3.jpg7.jpg10.jpg1.jpg5.jpg8.jpg

Last edited:

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
2016 Hull with pole, steering, hooks, ride plate, intake grate, pump shoe, etc $13,500

I've had several people asking.
can sell with motor mounts, mid shaft, Torrent 155 pump and RRP trim with flow guard for extra

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Hi we’re these Edge’s priced at $13,500. ? I was saving to pull the trigger on one.
I don't recall you putting down a deposit, nor trying to work with me to purchase one back then. That "Sale" is over as I dropped the price in winter to entice someone to purchase them.. Now spring is about here so winter pricing is over

Top Bottom