2020 Maybe We will have College Football....................

Big Kahuna

Administrator
104377172_2897160713666680_3418037689505323897_n.jpg

Man its such a weird feeling to be sitting down watching a football game. And with people in the stands no less. Tennessee looking better but not great. Missed the other games today due to work go Vols!

The only thing I have any interest in at this point is getting this year over with. Nothing is normal,covid has sucked the fun out of every damn thing I do except riding my bike. Football is a mess,Tennessee is gonna ride Jarret Guaratano right to our football graves cause our coach wont get out of his own damn way and replace him when hes not effective. So much talent wasted every year, paid 50 damn dollars a month for hulu just to watch UT get bent over by Kentucky! Dont even know what else to say at this point......

The only thing I have any interest in at this point is getting this year over with. Nothing is normal,covid has sucked the fun out of every damn thing I do except riding my bike. Football is a mess,Tennessee is gonna ride Jarret Guaratano right to our football graves cause our coach wont get out of his own damn way and replace him when hes not effective. So much talent wasted every year, paid 50 damn dollars a month for hulu just to watch UT get bent over by Kentucky! Dont even know what else to say at this point......
he is yalls feleipe franks. looks good one play then total meltdown the next. never understood why our coaches stuck with feleipe so long. it took him getting injured for them to finally move on.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Its not dead it just smells funny. I dont even think it will make it to the playoff point.

I wanna talk mad poop on @mxmark4 about the schiano thing. Tell him how schiano's Rutgers beat Michigan state and Michigan state beat Michigan.

Then he tells me how bad the big ten sucks. And then I say something about nick saben being cured in a day.

But im really just not feeling it this year and it sucks
It was called a false positive. Do the research. There are so may of these results.

3-0... 2-0 when you wrote that. Look ill level with you, I dont think they should be that high either but at the same time who are you going to put there?

You could put 1 or 2 loss acc teams who drop if osu keeps winning, I guess?

With this year as effed up as its been and 2 major conferences not starting until recently its hard to even give a damn honestly. I will be surprised if we even make it to the end at this point.

Let's say OSU makes it to the playoff they'll lose in the first round yet again if they keep playing like they are. They don't have a run game.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I agree they are better than most. I would have let them get to 2 and 0 or 3 and 0 then bump them up.. would not have mattered..... much. But how about Clemson letting that game go!

Well keep in mind the qb that looks like a chick couldnt play because of a positive test. That said if they win out clemsons in but they always have some tune up game they barely win so who knows. They may end up with a -2

Big Kahuna

Administrator
No clear date for rematch with LSU for us.
They should have spread the schedule out better. But what you gonna do.........

Top Bottom