1997 Wave Venture 760 Part Out

Hey y'all, I was asked to help a fella out with parting out his Wave Venture, the ski was running rather well all things considering, it ended up having bad crank bearings and he doesn't want to go forward with it so he's parting it out. He doesn't have the time to do the engine stuff due to his company hits peak workload during the summer so he gave me the parts and prices to ask. All prices are USD and shipped to anywhere in Chinada...I mean Canada, or the lower 48. The price you see is the price you pay, no shipping or paypal additions, that's all included....and shipping anything from Chinada...ehem...Canada...even within is insanely expensive now.

Fairly new and clean 1997 Wave Venture 760 mid shaft and coupler cover $35

All the big stuff is now sold, the coupler cover is the only thing left. Thank you very much to everyone for helping me sell this fella's parts :)

Last edited:
Only what's listed is what's for sale, he lives 45 mins away from me, he's not interested in dismantling it and I don't have the time to. If you really want it I'll make the time but the hood has two big carriage bolts in place of the hinge and it won't be a shipped price. The size of it will easily be in the $70 range to ship... experience, it's not always a wonderful thing lol

Top Bottom