1994 Basic Orientation YAMAHA WaveRunners

11:20 the girl that's mounting the 'Blaster from the back, boards it and it barely sinks down in the water. I'm guessing Yamaha intentionally got a small girl that was about 5' tall and weighed 90lbs to do this because if it was anyone larger, they probably would have made it look like more of a struggle to board, and that would have been bad for sales. Then at 12:35 when she reboards the 'Blaster in deep water, it's the same thing. She hops on the back and the back of the 'Blaster barely dips down in the water. Anyone that gets on any of my 'Blasters that hasn't rode one before always struggle to reboard it.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
11:20 the girl that's mounting the 'Blaster from the back, boards it and it barely sinks down in the water. I'm guessing Yamaha intentionally got a small girl that was about 5' tall and weighed 90lbs to do this because if it was anyone larger, they probably would have made it look like more of a struggle to board, and that would have been bad for sales. Then at 12:35 when she reboards the 'Blaster in deep water, it's the same thing. She hops on the back and the back of the 'Blaster barely dips down in the water. Anyone that gets on any of my 'Blasters that hasn't rode one before always struggle to reboard it.
People where also in better shape and less fat back then. lol

That's Laura Nunes, she's a complete stud on pretty much any ski!

Top Bottom