148mm pump

I did talk to torrent and they said “We no longer manufacture non set backs. The reason being is they are the same cost of manufacture, and the set back performs better in all applications. Surf and flat-water, by staying in the water longer and holding more water in the pump tunnel. Our proprietary pump design is superior in its all Stainless construction, for longevity and performance.”

I'm running a 148mm kavinci pump from a krash in my superjet. With a 7/14 skat and the stock nozzles that come with their pump, it does really well with my 735. The only thing I dont like about it is the aluminum wear ring but other than that I've been happy with it.

I did talk to torrent and they said “We no longer manufacture non set backs. The reason being is they are the same cost of manufacture, and the set back performs better in all applications. Surf and flat-water, by staying in the water longer and holding more water in the pump tunnel. Our proprietary pump design is superior in its all Stainless construction, for longevity and performance.”
Brian told me the same thing the other day. Non set back 148 is like paying the price but not getting the proper performance. I ordered a setback 148 torrent for my reaper.

Top Bottom