02 SuperJet - SOLD

02' SuperJet - SOLD

Located in Sarasota FL
Selling cause' I bought an 1100 SXR that's more my style.

62t/61x 701, dual 38's, stock intake
Factory Pipe B pipe
ADA Girdled head with 33cc domes (180 psi, 93 pump gas)
Jet Maniac YamaSaki coil w msd wires
CT Carbon Reeds
New agm batt (3 months)
New OEM solenoid
Hooker 9/15 prop
Worx 201 Intake Grate
Jet Dynamics Extended Rideplate
Extra spare stock rideplate D-cut
Worx Pump Shoe (sealed)
Solas 144 SS wear-ring housing
ProTec Stubbie Cone
Tubbies
Scupper (currently blocked off w removable plug)
Rule Bilge (single, works!)
Flush installed, used every ride

AC Racing -4" Aluminum pole w custom removable bracket to stock -1 length (1/2 aluminum polished bracket), pole can be -1" or -4"
Billet lowered pole bracket
Delrin pole bushings
Lowered hood with handholds Blowsion Joe Kenny Hood.
Lowered nose piece (not yet mounted)
Billet hood hooks
Blowsion quick steer (w extra needle bearings)
Riser straight bars with ODI grips
Billet finger throttle
24/7 Footholds
26mm underpadding
Hull has trim tube and 2nd cooling line installed (currently single cooling)
Diamond hydroturf (2016)
Corvette Laguna Blue paint [2016)

Ski is clean, runs strong, snappy low end, rips, and has been cared for well. Lots of fun to ride, very versatile.
Only potential issue is bendix occasionally sticks (doesn't throw sometimes).
Will ship on your dime.
Located in Sarasota FL
Pm for details and more pics. Local test rides available if you have cash.
dec796d1f274ff257dbc66f6aa9c1392.jpg
0896fbfec9c955e01d5a8972621eaab5.jpg
59d8ff6cc9ba46982acd3daa2a1ff232.jpg
d08770d0b741ee117e21c6a4593e6bc4.jpg
5300e1664a8f29ed8a4fa15b61ec5223.jpg
8fe9e2895f5b21c954979cf4741f4ecf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Price drop! $4300

Can ship (you arrange) or deliver to Daytona Freeride.

Just rebuilt carbs, was due and I maintain my stuff regardless of for sale or not :)

Clean ski however the sides do not look to be reinforced. Reinforcing would be bonding the two halves together and using a structural filler on the bond line where the two sides meet. Color difference is because the top deck is fiberglass and the bottom deck is smc

Clean ski however the sides do not look to be reinforced. Reinforcing would be bonding the two halves together and using a structural filler on the bond line where the two sides meet. Color difference is because the top deck is fiberglass and the bottom deck is smc
Looking back, this is correct - my bad, please forgive the ignorance. I bought the ski from Kaylee.S on here and for some reason was remembering her telling me they had reinforced the hull when painting it. If I keep the ski I'll probably pull the motor at some point to port it and will do it then.
Either way, it's a nice setup :)

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Actually, there are different thoughts on reinforcement. Wamilton reinforced just like you are talking about, from top to bottom. If I am not mistaken Chris Maro's 24/7 (or Blowsion) only reinforced the upper hull assembly since it's the hood lip area that was prone to cracking. (Believe he sold a product kit for this). This also kept adding extra weight to a minimum. Good luck with sale. I have seen this ski as well....

Top Bottom