What's your view look like today?

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Happy wife, happy life!

Started talking about how much we hated the tree in our front yard over breakfast.

4898d229043bcd11ad67985f3b22de7b.jpg

Now we are sitting down for dinner on the front porch enjoying our new Magnolia tree.

340e1feb03dede9cc03cac713c38165c.jpg

The icing on the cake; we found another wandering turtle and brought her home to our pond. Our population got wiped out by a snapping turtle so we need all the transplants we can find.

7fef367fd0da7a05a6959afe7d7f9d00.jpg

We brought home this male a few weeks ago and he is in knuckles down sun-worshipping bliss.

b92cd755509db6acdb7e2b659aca63a0.jpg
Snappers kill off all the other turtles?
Territorial? I thought all turtles lives mattered

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Pretty big! You relocate that monster?
We came across a huge one at work, guy was messing with it. I couldn't get near it I was gagging 40 ft away the smell. My gosh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
She’s actually not that big. She looks monstrous in the camera but the platform is only 24” wide so she’s around half that at 12”.

I set a trap but I think she has already moved on. We only saw her for around 6 weeks. All the bigger turtles are gone now so she either ate them or chased them away and then followed them.

We have found 3 random turtles walking around our subdivision in the past 2 weeks so we think she’s in one of the other ponds and so we are seeing the others fleeing for their lives.

Top Bottom