Tool Thread

smokeysevin

one man with a couch
That box is awesome!

I get my OCD from my father, not because he was organized, but because he absolutely was not!
Same, I grew up not having the proper tool for the job and not being able to find the wrong tool when I needed it. I dove headfirst into making sure everything had its place and was done as well as possible. If I needed an oddball tool to do it right, I got it.

Its amazing how if you use the right tool, the job takes less time and goes smoother.

Sean

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
That box is awesome!

I get my OCD from my father, not because he was organized, but because he absolutely was not!

Me too!

It's not OCD though. Organization = efficiency. Inefficient people just like to justify it labeling efficient people.

I just want to be able to find my danged screw driver.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
My father whipped my azz once cause he couldn’t find a socket set that he knew I had used over the previous weekend.

I calmly let him vent and then pointed out that I had put it back right where I had found it. On the fender of the tractor he was working on the weeks prior.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I was bad about using yard tools in the woods and not putting up. One day we were going to the Lake House. My dad could not find sledge hammer, told me to go find it, told him I had not used it. He did not believe me, I kept trying to tell him that I ............................ "Go keep looking until you find it"............... I saw it................... "Keep Looking"................................... I saw it in your trunk, you were putting up signs the other day.......................... "Oh, Sorry"............. Still makes me smile knowing that that one time It was not my fault!!!!!!!!!!

I took a screen shot of a deal on the thread and can’t find it anywhere. I bet it’s not on sale anymore.

Attachments

• 4F5D264A-908A-497D-B053-008F75BD7473.png
    4F5D264A-908A-497D-B053-008F75BD7473.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 34

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Lol, you still got it done though.

I still find Home Depot to have some of the best deals on Milwaukee tools.

The only time I beat their prices is when I shop for reconditioned tools.

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Correct, still a great starter kit though.

I supplemented my kit with a brushless 1/2” hammer drill since this is the tool I use the most and the heaviest.

Jcary85

Site Supporter
Anyone have trouble with their 1/4” impact where, after you are using it in forward direction and switching to reverse it sometimes goes forward the first time you hit the trigger in reverse? Happened to me a crap load when building our fence. Milwaukee wants me to send it in for service - they won’t just send me a replacement. Super annoying.

Top Bottom