Super Jet Tom21 Bolt-on sponsons

tom21

havin fun
Not sure im all that but thanks just the same. Still eekin out a few parts here and there. Doin some repair projects in there too. A few very good guys on here have my number and when they see it they let me know someone is wanting something.

Its stupid that i started making parts so i could fix and ride my skis. Now i dont have any time to ride my skis! Im doing something wrong for sure.

Im still at it. Im sure ill do something loud and stupid when i hang it up. So it wont be a secret. Unless im dead lol. In that case i would hope my wife would figure out to sell all my crap on here.

Hope everybody is hangin in there and staying safe and healthy!

Why would you want to remove these? Are there any cons?
I have a set that I recently installed on my FX1. They are visual carbon. They are also awesome. I think that bolt on are good for people who are intimidated by fiberglass, or don’t have time to glass Sponsons on.

I bought the bolt ons because I wanted to see if I liked them first….and I do. I also didn’t have a lot of experience with fiberglass…..and I do now.
Next winter I’ll remove the visual carbon and glass a permanent set to the hulll and then paint my ski (ran out of time this year).

The only reason I want to remove is so I can glass a set to my hull!

Top Bottom