Roll call for the Fall 2016 Carolina Freeride!!!

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Alright guys we got less than a month to go! ROLL CALL Time! Post it up! Raffle items are pouring in and we now have SBT as a new sponsor along with alot of returning sponsors such as Klotz, Thrust Innovations, Jetmaniac, and Blowsion!

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Announcement!!!

Sorry guys but we gotta call it off for this coming weekend... Every single model has Matthew affecting us with either a direct hit or coming within 100 miles of Wilmington... Ride will have to be postponed for the following weekend that is with the hope that the hurricane doesn't do major damage to the park and Carolina Beach so that we can actually get out there. Will keep everyone posted and pray that this damn storm weakens before it hits us...

Also if anyone already purchase their access passes and needs a refund the number to call is 1-866-330-7275. I will have the promo code rescheduled for next week.

There is a poll on facebook for either being postponed to the following weekend or November.

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
For anyone not on facebook I'm sorry it took me so long to update this on the X. The park is back open and the conditions are great so the ride will be this coming weekend.

The promo code is active for everyone to purchase their passes for this coming weekend. Not a cloud in the sky and it's supposed to be like this for the next 10 days. Ocean temp is a nice 76 degrees and the air temp is supposed to be about the same this coming weekend.

TiffanyandStephen Lundy is bringing down some sweet race buoys to set up a little race course in the sound and I will have prizes for the winners.

I'm up to my ears in raffle donations, literally 3 times as much as I usually get so I will be giving out double the normal amount of raffle tickets for the same amount of money as past freerides.

Also attached is a photo of the hoodies and shirts! We will also have Carolina Freeride snapback hats!

Top Bottom