Rickter MX1 deep water start

I don't know anyone around close to ask for a demo....so does anyone have any personal riding info on deep water starts on the MX1?
I'm looking into maybe getting one for my wife...but she woudn't be strong enough to do a side mount start like krash reaper...
can a person crawl on the back deck from the rear like a standard sit down and then plug in the lanyard and go? or is to unstable?
she is 5' 5" and 145 pounds by the way....i already asked taylor at TC freeride and he hasn't seen any try it that way

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If she can grab the bars and pull them over, she should be able to crank it get it moving then crank the bars the opposite way and literally be laying up on the seat then slide your legs up. right foot on the left gunnel. Use to do our B2 this way.

I was able to get up easily on the side and the back. It’s not as buoyant as a blaster and the bars are much more accessible. Not to mention the seat is shorter and everything is padded on comfy.

Side mounting you you can put your knee on the back of the tray and side mount it easily.

I bet if you got one she would be able to figure it out. Way way way better getting on it than a blaster.

My wife and my buddies wife both have no issue mounting my MX1 from the rear like a Blaster. But due to the lowered seat and shape of the hull, they are super easy to side mount (compared to a Blaster).

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

The mx1 seems to be large. Closer in size to a blaster. I own a reaper now. Side mounting the reaper is 10x easier then side mounting a blaster. I'm 5'5 200 lbs and as weak as they come.

Top Bottom