Octane Replacing CDI on Polaris Octane 2004 from another aquabike

Hello dears! Has anyone changed the ignition system (CDI controller included) Polaris Octane 2004 from Kawasaki or Yamaha. On Polaris Octane 2004 lost a spark. The selection from the donor determined the malfunction of the CDI controller. In Russia it is problematic to find this spare part from Polaris Octane 2004. From Kawasaki or Yamaha parts in large quantities for little money.

hello dears had me a little hesitant on responding to this, but since you are in Russia, you probably greet everybody with a kiss on the cheek. or is that france?
I saw a thread some years ago where somebody took the hub out of the octane flywheel and put it in a Yamaha flywheel.
then they modified a Yamaha stator to bolt to Polaris cases.
it worked and definitely got rid of the Polaris junk ignition.
I got a cherry condition octane right now with no spark.
I haven't even looked at it yet tho.

привет, дорогие, я немного колебался, отвечая на это, но поскольку вы находитесь в России, вы, вероятно, приветствуете всех поцелуем в щеку.или это Франция?
Несколько лет назад я видел нить, где кто-то вынул ступицу из октанового маховика и вставил ее в маховик Yamaha.
затем они модифицировали статор Yamaha для крепления к корпусам Polaris.
это сработало и определенно избавило от возгорания мусора Polaris.
Я получил октановое состояние вишни прямо сейчас без искры.
Я еще даже не смотрел на него.[/ЦИТАТА]
Первое приветствие-это ошибки автопереводчика. В России никто не приветствуется поцелуем в щеку, Если только это не красивая девушка. Какая модель Yamaha была донором для изменения?

Top Bottom