Remedies for high blood pressure

Sanoman

Feellikekrashing
Great post @doty Several years ago l tried all the things you mentioned for lowering my bp.Increased workouts,etc.My doc went along with it for about 2 weeks.He too said to check my bp a few times a day and bring him the results.Long story short,my way didn’t work.So l started on a very small dose of irbesarton.Fast forward to now and have felt like my blood pressure has been going up for a while now.Been averaging around 140/84 each day at the same times.With the exception when l get on FB and read on the fake crap people put up on politics. :) Just a side note.
l have a yearly physical coming up and it will be about 3 weeks worth of bp readings l will bring with me to see what he suggests.Which l too have learned over the last few years so he can make a good decision on making some adjustments.l hate being on any medication,but a fact of reality of age (64) and wanting to live a better life.
All can learn from what you posted up.Thanks

Last edited:
I'm impressed with what it has done for you. I take a nitric oxide supplement too but only an hour or so before a workout or before I get out on the ski. It's supposed to be considered a pre-workout supplement only. I take the Six Star N.O. Fury, it's effective and only costs about $12/60 capsules and can be bought from Walmart up here in the north woods. The dosage is high though for that quantity being 3-5 caps per pre-workout. From what I recall, the nitric oxide helps to force blood into the muscles giving a better pump but my thoughts are more blood in the muscles, more nutrients and carbs to supply them for energy, recovery and just an all around better and less exhausting ride. If I go out on the ski without it, my riding is generally alright but I do notice I get tired sooner and feel it more so after. The N.O. helps me have more stamina and less end of the ride exhaustion. I never thought it would double as a blood pressure reducer. I have also read and heard anecdotally that grape seed extract is hugely beneficial for the heart and bp reduction.

Nitric Oxide acts as a vasodilator, meaning it allows the Blood Vessels to increase in Diameter, thus causing a pressure drop (reducing blood pressure).

Nitroglycerine is also a vasodilator. Used for People with Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure.

As with all Meds and Supplements, keep an eye out for side-effects.

Mike W

Infidel
Site Supporter
I recommend not watching any news related to this election.

You have no idea how much this election cycle has stressed me out. We own a real estate company which is obviously economy driven and I’m retired military. Both will be effected when democrats take over.

You have no idea how much this election cycle has stressed me out. We own a real estate company which is obviously economy driven and I’m retired military. Both will be effected when democrats take over.
It’s not looking good for us at the moment. I have my fingers and toes crossed!

Top Bottom