Not much info on these...Rickter FS-1build

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Congrats on the new ski man!.. and for being wise enough to keep that fx1 around. I know who I'm hitting up next time I come to AZ haha. I like the skat c75 13/18 in a mag with a 701.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new ski man!.. and for being wise enough to keep that fx1 around. I know who I'm hitting up next time I come to AZ haha. I like the skat c75 13/18 in a mag with a 701.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Yea man I got what was budget friendly but reasonable. And the fx1 ain’t going nowhere haha it was free but I did bout some serious work into it lul. Hit me up anytime your in AZ I’m all about it! I had someone come and ride a few years back and he had a blast on the fx1. I’ve got quite a few skis so never a bad idea to hit me up when your on this side of the map. World finals was a blast and a ton of guys helped with my rickter, just shows how awesome the community is. Ended up with a ski perfectly dialed ripping all Sunday finals weekend and put a priceless smile on my sons face haha. Everyone in kindergarten at his school knows about standup jetskis now lul

Top Bottom