Other Jetski Haven's buisness motto must be "take your money - don't send the parts"

BombThreat

'Diggity
How hard is it to follow through with a sale? I bought a jet pump for a customer's Kawasaki sit down.. Spent $250 on it so he could have something to ride weeks ago. I spoke to John personally on a few occasions about it, he pulled the parts and said everything was good to go. He knew the parts had to ship that Monday (same day I paid) so I could get the jet ski on the water for the weekend. Ever since I paid his invoice I haven't heard a peep. Ive called numerous times and mysteriously John is never around. Only his secretary that doesn't know anything. EXCEPT after the 5th or 6th time I spoke to her she did let on that the parts were boxed up but haven't shipped. She couldn't explain why though. It's just crazy to me to think a business this mindset to do these practices and doesn't give two sh i ts. So now I have no parts for this poor guys boat and I gotta bust my balls getting my money back via paypal bc Jetski Haven are a bunch of dirtbags. Wtf

/Vent

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=248264
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=301671

Nuff Said, He took my money too- Bought something from me well described and photos, i sent it- then he immediately contacted paypal and said part was not as described and different. wanted to settle by me refunding almost half of the money. ( it was an professionally bored and ported freshwater engine with lightened flywheel and aftermarket manifolds) i had compression reading photos to prove ( all part of the sale photos originally ) i asked to have the engine sent back. but i knew that scum was going to keep the performance maniolds and head. while we were going thru dispute on paypal. ( my funds were frozen ) he had already parted it and listed it on ebay. i searched all his alias names- Jon,John,Rob,hotbabepwcparts etc etc...sure enough the head was one account, the flywheel another etc etc, i tried contacting him directly-out of shop-went on vacation-is off on biz in cali-but all his crookedness was operating from louisiana..this guy is a Di*k and a waste of time. his description of my motor and parts on eaby were " BEST Ive ever seen, and High Compression engine", he tried selling it for 3x what i sold it to him for plus after the dispute he got the motor for about 180 bucks less than he paid!..i told ebay that my part were stamped with serial numbers and i could prove this. Their response was " BUYER PROTECTION" - I was hosed and nothing i could do about it! this was not too long ago Sorry dude hate to hear these stories but this community is way to small to let this crap go on and on..

Last edited:

BombThreat

'Diggity
Update: Got a refund through PayPal. John waited until the last day before they would pull it out themselves.

In the note I got this: "Sorry the screw that twisted off when we removed the pump, did not extract out without doing damage to the pump. Thanks,"

So great you and I both knew about that issue on the 9th of July, and was told it wouldnt be a problem. You had your guy working on it as we spoke. Fine if it didnt go well it doesnt take 3 weeks to issue a refund and get zero communication from you. I heads up the day after would have worked just fine.

Top Bottom