Other Guidelines for a simple practice course

I would like to set up a simple buoy course. Any guidelines for footage Turn to turn, distance on straight away? Looking to build something basic to start.
One thing to carve turns on the lake. A whole new deal to turn on a given point.
Thanks
G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For practice course I use small buoys. The brick pavers at home depot shaped like an “i” work perfect. I use 550 cord and wrap it up on the brick. When you drop brick in water it un rolls to correct length. Cheap and easy. Toss them in and go brappp

You can get as simple or fancy as budget permits. I don't live anywhere near close enough to actually race but want to and, like you finding creative ways to practice being faster around specific points.
If you're lucky there might be a slalom waterski course some place close by, just dont use it when they do to stay good neighbors ;-)
Personally I use empty milk jugs, orange construction spraypaint on the bottom and half jug. put just a bit of water in to keep them floating upside down, throw them out as you ride where you'd like to turn and go have fun!! add as many as you wish, modify on the go!
yes your course may move with wind or current but that's part of the fun as well !!
cheap easy portable course anywhere you ride.

Top Bottom