Other Google and adult content on the X

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I just found a user's gallery named Hotties that had some nudity in it but was set to private-contacts and moderators only. He had 11 total posts on the site and hasn't been on in almost 2 years. I just deleted the whole thing. Stuff like that is hard to find, though I guess with his permissions set wouldn't be viewable to most people.

We have almost 150,000 attachments currently. On a side-note, the user whose attachments take up the most space (over triple the #2 person) is/was SuziQ.

I'm starting feel bad for posting up pics in my build thread all of a sudden. I have often found that words without supporting pics leaves the inexperienced (such as I was and still sort of am) spending loads of time looking for answers when a few extra pics would explain the missing details. Is it acceptable to have a build thread such as I do littered with build related pics? Or can there be a point of too much?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I have posted a ton of pics and asked this same question recently and was told server space is not an issue. I actually wanted to delete some pics and never did find out how to do it.

SuperJETT

Don't worry about the number of attachments, I just thought it was interesting that of all people, it was her that had the highest amount of space used and was over triple the next person.

SuperJETT

Free to upload to imgur.com then post the link with IMG tags.

If you're talking about questionable/non-allowed content, then no, it can't be shown here.

ONCE AGAIN: we have no issues with attachment size, post whatever you want, it was just ironic that it was SuziQ that was #1 on the stats for usage.

Last edited:

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
If you're talking about questionable/non-allowed content, then no, it can't be shown here.

ONCE AGAIN: we have no issues with attachment size, post whatever you want, it was just ironic that it was SuziQ that was #1 on the stats for usage.
I hear she's a crowd favorite

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Don't worry about the number of attachments, I just thought it was interesting that of all people, it was her that had the highest amount of space used and was over triple the next person.

Sounds like Matt_E and all his posts (damn post whore).

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
A Google image search of "XXXXXX site:x-h2o.com" is a good way to find pics that may not be appropriate.

Just replace XXXXXX with something that you'd like to find.

-Rob

i just noticed my profile pic, of my chick kissing me on the cheek, was removed. i wonder if someone reported that pic and if they got a free scrip for ratting me out..................... this goes back to an old thread i posted. this site needs to be jetski related pix or nothing. i think i got a ban from that thread :)= go figure........

Last edited:

SuperJETT

Actually, what I did is moved all avatars from the database into a directory, compressed it and downloaded all 3600+ and looked through every one of them and removed all the could be in violation of Adsense's policy.

I have a plan to have an ad-free section where things can be a little looser but need to get back in Google's good graces first and don't want there to be any question of whether we're compliant or not.

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
How much $$/year to make the entire site ad free?

I don't make a ton of money as a vendor on this site but I would be more than willing to do my part to fund the site rather than see us bow down to an entity such as adsense.

It's been pitched before that vendors "rent" the privilege to advertise and sell here so why not float the idea and see just how feasible it actually is. I know it would be a hassle but at this point, could it be less of a hassle than adhering to adsense policies? :dunno:

SuperJETT

i see i've had a post or 2 removed, which means adult humor is also under question here. uh oh no more potty mouth funny stuff wise cracks are going to be tolerated.

It's just an internet forum, we're not taking food off your table by deleting a post.

On the advertising front, I'm looking at other options as well as Adsense.

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Never to late to learn some social boundaries.

Top Bottom