Fitting square bose with RN waterbox and factory mod chamber?

So I bought a factory mod setup about a month ago. Haven't really had time until recently to install. Last night I removed the battery, tank, etc; and installed a factory RN waterbox. First off, It seems only one strap will line up for the waterbox. Is this normal? The WB seems secure, the way I have it positioned is the only way it wont kink the stock 95 SN long exhaust hose, unless someone can give me advice. I put a piece of turf under the box and grinded some glass off the hull, also plan to put a piece of turf on the chamber/hull to help with abrasion. I have vacation days I need to use up by the end of the year so I'm using one of them tommarow and would like to get as much as possible done tommarow.

By seeing the pics, do you guys think I should just trim the long exhaust hose to move the box further towards the starboard side?

Attachments

• 20191202_221317.jpg
    20191202_221317.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20191202_221328.jpg
    20191202_221328.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 50
I figured it out, I had the rotation wrong... still haven't buttoned it up because I'm going to have to remove atleast 1.5-2" of hose. The kink its causing is just to much for heat to even help set it in place. I figure theres no point in adding an exhaust if I'm just going to choke it down after the box even more than the sn long exhaust tube already does.

I did this in my square nose too. Had to cut I don’t know how much hose off but the exit side of the water box was a pain to get to work with the square nose exhaust tube. Lots of spraying lube and twisting the tube to get the kink out of the bend coming out of the water box but it was worth it.

Top Bottom