EZ-SKI HITCH HAULER PICTURES!

I want to post up some pictures of a Bad AZZ Hitch Hauler made by Chris at EZ-Ski. I would like to give a little review on the hitch hauler. 1st I think if you are in the Market for one Chris is your guy! Customer service is Outstanding Very cool guy to work with!

I have used this Hitch Hauler all season and don't know how I survived with out one! I love it I can leave my Jet Ski on the back of my truck throw a lock on it and hit up the water when every I get the itch on a nice day! I never have to worry about loading up! Dropping in is a breeze back in unload and park in minutes! Loading your ski is even Eazier! The clarence away from my tail gate on my 2015 Dodge Ram is great with a stand up ski (SUPERFREAK) or even my B1. When I take the B1 and my Superjet or anyone of my friends needs me to pick them up I can just hook up and go with Hitch Hauler 2. I have towed up to 4 jet skis plus mine. With the Hauler I also pulled my 7X12 V-Nose enclosed trailer or my buddies 20' boat with ease. Very Impressed and I thought I would share my option on them! And some pictures too!IMG_1507.JPGIMG_1510.JPG IMG_1627.JPGIMG_1631.JPG IMG_1522.jpg

I was also thinking about getting another one so I can roll with 2 EZ-Ski Hitch Haulers at once! Not sure if its possible yet but maybe Chris can chime in.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
That would be way to much extended weight for your hitch to hold up.
yes i could definitely build a carrier that would hold up, sadly the weak link would then become the actual hitch receiver. does anyone know the rating on the class 4-5 hitches that are coming on the newer 2500 trucks ( 2.5" receiver) because i would be interested in making a dual ski hauler for one of those .. it would be a monster but very cool

Mickolobe ... thank you for the support , i am glad the carrier is serving you well !!!! :cool:

If you went 2 deep on a hitch hauler chances are that you're going to be bashing it off the pavement on every approach/driveway you go in or out of.

Also, Chris doesn't get mad when people ask to contact him by phone. Just sayin. Cool guy. I'm looking for an excuse to buy a hauler from him. Sadly my tiny double trailer suits me...for now ;)

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Nice haulers, received mine last week. Siginificantly lighter than my last one and just as durable. Chris is easy to work with and really cares about the product. Hopefully get some pics up this weekend

@Wet Dreams You should get the Hitch Hauler V2 you can tow your trailer and put you main Jet Ski that you ride on the Hauler, keep board shorts, and vest with you will be ready to ride when ever! I put a nice cable and locks on mine! I hit up the river after work all the time! Love it!

@CHRIS@EZ-SKI If you rased the second hauler on my Ram 1500 It would be perfect!

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
@Wet Dreams You should get the Hitch Hauler V2 you can tow your trailer and put you main Jet Ski that you ride on the Hauler, keep board shorts, and vest with you will be ready to ride when ever! I put a nice cable and locks on mine! I hit up the river after work all the time! Love it!

@CHRIS@EZ-SKI If you rased the second hauler on my Ram 1500 It would be perfect!

hmmmmmmm.. id do make an adjustable height hauler ( for people with multiple tow vehicles) ... i works in the same fashion as an adjustable drop hitch and has about 20" of adjustment (10 up /10down)

again thank you to all ... especially for the encouraging compliments... I will be putting fliers on all of the vehicles that are in or around the jet ski world finals coming up here in havasu ( about a week) .. was going to get a vendor booth but im leaving oct9th for vegas for a week .... happy wife happy life ya know ...

if anyone wants a v2 carrier for 220.00 instead of 250.00 i have ONE that had a deposit forfeited (again lol) .. let me know ...

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Price?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
if you are asking about my carriers

v1 ( basic carrier only) $185
v2 ( carrier with receiver built in to tow behind it ) $250
v1XL ( basic for vehicles with rear mounted spare tires) $210
v2XL $275
v2 monster rack ( 2.5 hitch receiver for 2500 pickups with class 4-5 hitch w/towing) 265.00
v2 adjustable ( height) $295

ALL WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR ORIGINAL PURCHASER

image.jpg I want to chime in, I have an EZ-SKI hitch hauler v2 and it's amazing. I've had it now about 2 months when a friend left it with me while I did he top ends on a couple skis he owns and man I've been hitting the lake with ease. Also transporting my ski to and from my work while I'm doing the paint work and wanted to put the motor back in to ride it before I primed it. I have hauled a single zeiman with a sitdown behind it as well and will say it's almost a nicer tow when you have the trailer behind the hauler. With all that being said no questions asked I'm going to be buying my own soon and probably before I even have to give my buddy's back. Here's it behind my buddy's land cruiser

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
View attachment 288435 I want to chime in, I have an EZ-SKI hitch hauler v2 and it's amazing. I've had it now about 2 months when a friend left it with me while I did he top ends on a couple skis he owns and man I've been hitting the lake with ease. Also transporting my ski to and from my work while I'm doing the paint work and wanted to put the motor back in to ride it before I primed it. I have hauled a single zeiman with a sitdown behind it as well and will say it's almost a nicer tow when you have the trailer behind the hauler. With all that being said no questions asked I'm going to be buying my own soon and probably before I even have to give my buddy's back. Here's it behind my buddy's land cruiser
Awesome! !!!!!!!
Love the feedback!!! You guys rock

How much weight does it add going to 2.5 inch instead of 2

Top Bottom