Buyer beware Mark Erickson

Buyers and those new guys to the sport please be aware and beware that Mark Erickson is up and at it again out of his home in Freehold,NJ. For those not familiar with his history, he went bankrupt in 2010 after losing a 30k judgment against me. He also has stolen countless amounts of money, full skis, and even the police used ATV which he stripped when operating Full Throttle in Toms River.

I have already spoken to one person who has been ripped off recently. Still at the same tricks—asking for more and more money and no product.

Any more info, please PM me

This is ironic. You broke into MY SHOP and stole A couple Hundred thousand dollars worth of molds and customer products and skis. That's the Truth and then you disappeared!! The only reason you ended up with a judgment is you had somebody go to the shop that was closed and accept court paperwork which got you a court date. It's hard to defend yourself in court when you don't even know you have a court case going on. Travis the facts are your the thief not me. Unfortunately when you have somebody rob everything you own it's hard to stay afloat which is why I went bankrupt 10 years ago. I am grateful to all the customers that give me work and I stand behind anything work that I do. I'm considering in the past 4 years I built over 1500 engines and the only person talking BS is you . Enough said. You stole my stuff and then when enough time went on you came on here and sold it saying that they were splashed molds when they were the actual ones that were stolen from my property!!!! To anybody that has sent me work I am extremely grateful.

Legdragger

Bringing it back
Hi Mark, remember me? You took my $1400 deposit for materials to build a lightweight X2 with Yamaha drivetrain? I even let you use my $200 Bun hull fill plate to incorporate into your mold to eliminate the knife edges of the X2 hull. You never gave me that back and ghosted me when I wanted my hull or my deposit back. You owe me $1400 and that nose piece or $1600 cash. I have been following you since you resurfaced a couple years ago and I will be surprising you when you least expect it if you don’t pay me what you owe me.

Pete Jacobs86BCF28B-B56D-4E0C-96AB-6B999924AB4A.jpeg

Pete Everything in my shop was stolen!! I went bankrupt because of it. The molds where stolen. Unfortunately this person above is the person that took everything. My plan was to keep on making X twos including yours Unfortunately not having the molds makes it impossible to do so. I have the same phone number I have always have.

And to be fair I dont remember owing you a hull or taking a deposit. I do remember the front fill. I would be happy to work something out with you if you feel I have wronged you I'll be happy to make it right.. I'm not hiding from anyone. Unfortunately its IMPOSSIBLE to make things I dont have the molds to. The molds where stolen.

Top Bottom