Boats

chixwithtrix

Addicted
A boat is just a bigger hull in the water to throw money into. Lol
But I think they way you ride stand ups you won’t have much fun in an eel cart like that. Jmo but I think you’d have more fun with a car If you want to build a v8 or fishing if you want a boat.
True for sure, my dad was a big boat guy with his ex wife. Loved the day he bought them and hated the day she made him sell.

I did the car thing hardcore back in college. Swapped RB25det into a 240sx, and as far as V8s I used to have a GTO right before I got into stand ups (the Holden one, not old school), put a ton of money into it for drifting. An 04 with the LS1, lightly "built" the top end -TSP cam with mid lift, 112 LSA, valve springs, headers, straight pipe, aluminum driveshaft, clutch, dyno tune, full coilover suspension, custom tubular arms, cut knuckles, etc. Got tired not being able to drive it on the street so sold it to a fellow drifter. It funded the stand up addiction actually haha.

If you wan't something sketchy, scary and fun... look for at old flat bottom jet boat or v-drive. I used to come across them all the time on craigslist when I lived in Houston. They usually had a blown motor or one that needed work but they'd sell for $5k or less. They can easily hit 100 mph and make a lot of noise doing it. The only caveat is that they're really only good for glassy or relatively calm water.
Man...I thought about it pretty hard. But Conroe is bulkheaded & busy so too choppy. At that point I should just suck up my joint pain and stick to riding the ProForces haha...which I have thought about too. Stand ups are still so tempting, would love to have a freestyle ski.
A little jet boat would be super fun in the right conditions though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom