Blaster pics...post em

Hey guys,

So I'm new to this forum, but I've been on PWCToday for a few months. I understand where everyone is coming from when they say PWCToday has become too commercialized, but there is still a lot of great info over there.

For all of the blaster guys out there, I know everyone remembers the "Blaster pics...post em" Thread in the Showin Off Forum on PWCToday. That has got to be one of my favorite threads. I think its up to 190somethin replys.

Anyways I was hoping we could start the same type of thread over here. It's always great to see all of the custom blasters out there. I would especially like to see all of the carbon blasters the lucky few have gotten their hands on.

By the way if anyone knows of a good blaster in the Florida, Georgia, Alabama area I am in the market for one. I made the mistake of selling mine a few years back.

Anyways it's nice to be apart of the new site and I hope to see some great pics.

Dan

Mike W

Infidel
thanks fellas.:biggrin: i love my blaster so i will prolly never sell it. i just wish i could get to the beach a litte more often.:banghead: anyway, the good pics are too big to post but this is the best i could do:

Attachments

• Picture 378.jpg
    Picture 378.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture 430.jpg
    Picture 430.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Picture 514.jpg
    Picture 514.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

keefer

T1
I was quoting a paragraph from FLY6584s original post where he asked if anyone had one for sale. I have one for sale, are you interested in buying a B1?

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
I love this one.

perfect3ri.jpg

00000511774rz.jpg

Y

yamaslut

WaveDemon said:
here is mine parked in Daytona last year.

that's beautiful Holly Hill there MR....... damn my grass looks good...
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom