Blaster freestyle seat build

customride0105

Site Supporter
well i was working on the same project and i came up with something like this.
the only thing i suck with truff. soo now im in the process of tearing the turff back off and im making a bracket at the back on the fiberglass peice so i can screw down the seat cover. and the ft will be stapled on. its 4 inches tall

Brad,

When you turfed the rails, how did you make the template? Or is there a technique I need to know? I want to do my surf ski's rails turfed just like yours, grey diamond cut hydroturf.

Any suggestions would be great.

Scottie

I thought about doing mine when I first rode it. Than seen the post and got the balls to just do it. It came out better than I was planing on for my first one.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 206
sweet blaster build seat mods coming thru figure id put the "yz b1 seat mod" up. uses the stock plactic base and just lay a piece of starboard or some plastic over it basically, alil thick under padding and your done pretty much. cutting and fitting def required but easy enough.

Attachments

• Photo0267.jpg
    Photo0267.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Photo0268.jpg
    Photo0268.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 171
  • Photo0272.jpg
    Photo0272.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Photo0306.jpg
    Photo0306.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 200

is a cult

one with crutches
sweet blaster build seat mods coming thru figure id put the "yz b1 seat mod" up. uses the stock plactic base and just lay a piece of starboard or some plastic over it basically, alil thick under padding and your done pretty much. cutting and fitting def required but easy enough.

oh sh@t looks whos not 100% stock anymore haha j/k i love your seat bro, cant wait to ride with you guys again

Bringing back an old thread!
I’m struggling with how to fill the space between the plastic and the fiberglass. The red line is a rough shape of where the turf will go. Any suggestions?

66CA9362-E7AE-4E32-8BBB-FEFC00719D11.jpeg
How it currently looks:7BFACC41-B84D-4613-AC43-D3E731A7797A.jpeg

Top Bottom