Custom/Hybrid New Watercraft Factory "Vision" hull

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
As many may of heard on liquid radio last thursday or thru rumors on the interweb, we are coming out with our new Vision hulls. Since the last couple years, our sport has changed with the addition of new arial tricks an extreme surf riding styles. Our goal was to gather all the knowledge and feedback from riders and design a superior hull .
We first started with a totally re-designed bottom hull that includes most , if not all, of the newest and innovative features.Then, we finished it with a top deck that will turn heads anywere you go!
The final prep for the top deck plug is just about finished and hopefully ,I will be pulling molds by next week.

Here are a few teaser picsDSC01188.JPGDSC01191.JPGDSC01192.JPGDSC01189.JPG

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
DSC01193.JPGDSC01195.JPG

couple more pics of the top deck:Banane09:

the hull is about 1 inc shorter than a rickter (not the XFS!) and features probably the most extreme "Rocker" out today

Looks great! I love the wide rails. Just be sure you incorporate adjustable "rickter style" footholds. Glassed in holds are going to be old news very soon. Cant wait to see the bottom deck!

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Looks great! I love the wide rails. Just be sure you incorporate adjustable "rickter style" footholds. Glassed in holds are going to be old news very soon. Cant wait to see the bottom deck!

well, the foothold area will be at a much lower center of gravity , almost into the bottom hull area.

I haven't put must though into making our own adjustable footholds but will see!

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Whats your target final price, weight and is it ment to be a backflip hull or an all around hull?

I'm going for the "all around" hull. It will also be available in shorter version (ie -2,-4 etc...) I want to test it first at standard lenght.

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
i think its great there is another hull option out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great work steve!

right on brother!!!

with another hull option out there, the consumers win! ...if we let the competition bring us down, then the terrorist wins!

Top Bottom