2021 Torrent Pumps Daytona Freeride Jan 14-17, 2021

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Its official. Were still working out the fine details, but...

TORRENT PUMPS is proud to partner with Nick for the largest freeride in the world again for 2021.

With all going on im going to keep it light on the info for now but we will be releasing more info as we get closer. Remember everything is subject to change, but fingiers crossed 2021 is going to be a much better start to the riding year.

Hard Rock Hotel is official for the 2021 Daytona Freeride.

Contract is signed and hotel is booking fast so please book now. Group code is: TORRENT010121

Computer booking is: Torrent Pumps 2021 Daytona Free Ride Booking Link

index.php

2021 DAYTONA FREERIDE

index.php

This will the 16th anniversary of the freeride, and we hope to make it the best. We are still working with local officials to finalize the details. T-Shirt design is started, parking is aranged. We need to treat this place a little nicer than in the past so that they welcome us back again. This place will be good enough to bring family and friends that don't even ride so book your vacation time now. Were working with Nick so feel free to give us a call to discuss promotions, or if you would like to be an associate sponsor. Were not just a sponsor, were a rider.

index.php

Torrent is proud to announce that we have a Band for Sat night!! Name of Band TBA

Sat nights band location at the Hotel

index.php

More details to follow.

2lick

Brap!!!
We have never been before and would love to make the event this year. Is it possible to bring 17’ enclosed trailer? Coming from MI so trying to avoid taking multiple vehicles. Worried about hotel parking as well as getting trailer to beach to unload skis. Thanks!

People bring trailers like this. It gets tricky and spot fill up. Things change year to year. As the event gets closer chat with the hotel or guys in charge and you will find a way no doubt. A big trailer should be no reason not to come!

khaos

Party in a can!
Site Supporter
We have never been before and would love to make the event this year. Is it possible to bring 17’ enclosed trailer? Coming from MI so trying to avoid taking multiple vehicles. Worried about hotel parking as well as getting trailer to beach to unload skis. Thanks!

In the past folks have brought bigger trailers than that!! Parking after hours has been the bitch at times. There are options tho. The beach at daytona will let you tow a trailer without much effort. The hard pack has been like concrete in my memory.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Trailer parking will be charged for the Hard Rock, but available. They finished the new parking lot as well. More details to follow.

Hotel rates start at 159/night weeknights, weekends start at 169/night. Our special rates start Monday Jan 11 to Monday Jan 18th. Room blocks will fill up, be repleneshed, and then refill up again same as last year. If there are issues booking online feel free to call the hotel and ask then to open up more rooms.

You can have ocen front for additional charges, larger rooms, etc.

Last edited:

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Covid safety protocols will be in place more than likely in January when we arrive. Please make sure you are socially distancing and or remaining a Minimum of 6’ apart.
Currently we are taking guests' temperatures upon arrival and giving them a bracelet showing they had a temp check and we are handing out masks to be worn in public areas. Also the rooms are cleaned and sanitized. We are not going back into the rooms after arrival, but guests can ask for any additional towels, etc. Also, no more than two people at a time on the elevators and there are stickers on the floors to have people wait 6 feet apart to check in.

I've never rode in the ocean before and I can't get any of my friends to go with me, yet. Would this be a good event for me to experience ocean riding? I've spent that last 15 years just riding lakes.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Got to start sometime! If you have been riding 15 years, then you have handling skills, best to just go out and ride, pay attention to the waves and where they are breaking, If you see a wave starting to break and you are heading towards it, remember your speed to the wave us cutting the time to get there in half. Best to ride on the ends of the zone where there are less riders.

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Read this M-Dizzle

Top Bottom