2017 Wave Rave

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Not sure what's going on. I know there were some scouts or soccer camp there last year but don't know why it's booked up. Would be nice if there was a secondary option on the water.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Please message me if you want me to share a site and split the fees. I am on the list for next avail. but i dont need much space for my 4runner and tent, small trailer w two skis. I will also throw you $20cash for raffle as thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

air blair

you are the reason
Please message me if you want me to share a site and split the fees. I am on the list for next avail. but i dont need much space for my 4runner and tent, small trailer w two skis. I will also throw you $20cash for raffle as thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Campground has Always been alcohol free. Never stopped our group from drinking. Pick your cans up, don't be a complete poopshow and you're fine.

Yes on the dates too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So a monday tuesday wendsday? And yes im an advocate of not leaving trash

Is anyone getting there earlier in the week? I'm going to be about an hour away earlier in the week and wouldn't mind riding the big lake. I have to go back to work Friday

Is anyone getting there earlier in the week? I'm going to be about an hour away earlier in the week and wouldn't mind riding the big lake. I have to go back to work Friday
Where and on which day(s)? PM if you prefer.

Top Bottom