Area of the pole mount.
Watcon just sent the bill $382.72.....bad CDI
Ya I changed my mind about it anyway, now I say hurry up get it done. I'm broken now and who knows how long I'll take to be ready to ride again still don't know the bill for repairs since I haven't heard back from randy, I'll call him tommorrow.
I want to reinforce my handlepole area since it's off ..we'll see if I actually do it.
Ya, I knew that I was gonna sound kinda ignorant by saying that.. I'm sure you're making the correct decision.
or should i say thats my plan
Well if your going to reinforce it anyway, I think I would would go ahead and try stuff. I guess your not trying because you don't want to risk sinking the ski.. not so much breaking it.
NOOOOO..don't mod your ski yet, wait till summer or at least until I break again, haha.
make sure you have more $ than needed when you do commit so it goes smoothly,don't get bogged down mid project... Like I do.
I here ya'. I lagged a few days shipping it out,Fed ex lagged, Watcon is lagging, it's just adding up.Sucks ! I wanna ride.
Not really. Fed ex called me on friday sayin' they were having trouble delivering it so, He told me he would be gone for the weekend too..
dayum...........he is lagging on this stuff...........................
Not yet,waiting on bolts,bendix & new steering cable. I could go finish the drains,I guess & I did bolt on the tow hoop.
vBulletin Skins by Bluepearl Skins