Well I finally jumped on the bandwagon, I got sick of being told "buy a super jet", so I finally bought this 2008 super jet. It came torn apart because it lost compression in the rear cylinder. Luckily it came with a handful of mods such as factory limited pipe, msd enhancer, blowsion pump cone, blowsion head, flame arresters, handlebars ect. My original plan was to simply fix the motor and reinforce the hull. Sounded simple enough, however it never goes as planned... So now my simple project has become a complete rebuild from top to bottom. Here is the ski right after I bought it. View attachment 209672 View attachment 209673 View attachment 209674 So I started tearing into it. You know, gotta get things done, and thats when I started finding all of the cool surprises. And then I found this. . . which was followed by a handful of curse words. Since I knew my tray had water in it, I decided to weigh my ski because I was determined to remove the water. So the bare hull weighed 115 pounds. I was guessing at least 10 of that was waterlogged foam and another 3 pounds was the massive amounts of green glue they used at the factory. So then I decided I better get to work. I wanted to reinforce the hull for some abuse so I began sanding the engine bay because I needed something to do while I was waiting for parts and supplies to show up. Don't worry the destruction will begin soon.